Kamis, 29 September 2011

My Maid is My Hero

               I have a maid, her name is Tami Cahyati. I usually call her Ami. She has been working for 3 years for my family. She is kind, diligent, cheerful, and honest. It is hard to find an honest person to work in our house. I’m so blessed to had her as my familys’ maid. She is from Majalaya and she only return home when Idul Fitri, but she seldom ask to return home. She loved her job and my family. She never complain when I asked for something. She does her job with sincerity. So that, my maid is my hero.

               She has been working since she was 14 years old. She can not study at school like me and other girls. I’m so lucky because I do not have to work like her. Her family can not paid for her school. Ami should find money herself for her life. She does not have any ability because she never finish her study. The only thing she can do only work as a maid. It taught me that knowledge is the most thing that I should have. But, although I can not finish my study, It does not mean I can not get a job. There is a way if there is a will.


               Working as a maid does not easy. She can not meet her parents for a long time. She have to do the same job everyday. She have to meet the same person everyday. I learned that I have to have a commitment and consistent when I did my job. I have to appreciate every people who work as a maid. When the first time she worked at my house, she did not do her job well. But she fix it up, practice everyday so she can do her job better every single day. It taught me that I should practice everyday so I can do my job better and better.

               My maid taught me to always cheerful, diligent, and honest when I did my job. I have to commit and consistent in a job that I will take someday. Although I have to do the same job everyday and meet the same people everyday, It can be through with loyalty. From her I learned that every job is good as long as it looks without a knowledge. Finally, I just can say my maid is my hero.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar